Yiwu Sansheng Toys Co., Ltd .
1. toys of certain shapes and sizes (such as small balls, hair balls, etc.), small parts after the toy is disassembled, and the parts that fall off when the toy is not used reasonably, if the size is too small, it is easily swallowed or inhaled by the child.
2. some toys have sharp edges, sharp tips or protrusions, which easily cause children to be cut, scratched, stabbed, etc.
3. the rope and elastic rope on toys and toy packaging can cause entanglement and hold children. Attention should be paid when playing. For example, the hanging toys on the crib or the game fence, the bodybuilding on the child's bed, the rope and the elastic rope on the toys for the children under 18 months, the rope line of the flying toy, the rope on the toy bag, etc.
4. balloons that are not inflated or ruptured may cause asphyxia to children under 8 years of age and need to be used under adult custody to keep the balloons from the children away from the children, and the balloon should be discarded immediately.
5. water toys should be used in shallow water under the supervision of adults. Such products are not life-saving appliances, but some parents are used as lifesaving appliances.
6. children lack proper guidance for adults when riding bicycles, and do not know how to use the brake system safely.